What I’m Doing Now
Here’s what I’m doing as of December 10, 2017.
- Spending a few weeks in Morocco, mainly in Taghazout.
- Running a course called 3M1K, to help people get started working online.
- Recording a monthly podcast with my cousin on various topics.
- Writing regular blog posts (mostly related to working online).
- Creating and launching products like the Cheap Flight Checklist and the Rabble-Rouser’s Guide To Travel.
- Reading a lot (see what I’m currently reading and have read).
- Tracking everything I earn and spend (see my finance reports here).
- Creating the occasional video…
This page inspired by nownownow.com.