What I’m Doing Now
Here’s what I’m doing as of April 11, 2017.
- Back home in Ireland for a couple of weeks, doing a few talks around the country about working online.
- Recently launched a product to help you find cheap flights online, called the Cheap Flight Checklist.
- Running a course called 3M1K, to help people get started working online.
- Reading several books at the same time (see what I’m currently reading and have read).
- Taking on select web dev projects.
- Napping in the afternoon.
- Publishing regular articles and videos.
- Tracking everything I earn and spend (here’s my latest finance report).
This page inspired by nownownow.com.