What I’m Doing Now
Here’s what I’m doing as of August 11, 2017.
- Spending a couple of weeks back home in Ireland.
- Preparing to give a talk about working online in Dublin on August 23rd (details on Facebook)
- Running a course called 3M1K, to help people get started working online.
- Recording a monthly podcast with my cousin on various topics.
- Writing regular blog posts.
- Recently launched a product to help you find cheap flights online, called the Cheap Flight Checklist.
- Reading a lot (see what I’m currently reading and have read).
- Tracking everything I earn and spend (here’s my latest finance report).
- Exercising every day:
This page inspired by nownownow.com.