What I’m Doing Now
Here’s what I’m doing as of May 31, 2017.
- Hanging out in Tallinn for a couple of weeks, waiting on a new Russian visa so I can go visit the missus.
- Writing big articles like this one, featuring a photo of a man riding a chicken.
- Recently launched a product to help you find cheap flights online, called the Cheap Flight Checklist.
- Running a course called 3M1K, to help people get started working online.
- Reading a lot (see what I’m currently reading and have read).
- Napping in the afternoon.
- Tracking everything I earn and spend (here’s my latest finance report).
- Exercising every day:
This page inspired by nownownow.com.