What I’m Doing Now
Here’s what I’m doing as of January 11, 2016.
- Living in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria. Moved here at the end of November and plan to stay for the winter.
- Working most days from CoworkingC.
- Running a course called 3M1K, to help people get started working online.
- Reading several books at the same time (see what I’m currently reading and have read).
- Taking on select web dev projects.
- Studying Spanish.
- Learning how to surf.
- Napping in the afternoon.
- Publishing regular articles and videos.
- Tracking everything I earn and spend (here’s my latest finance report).
This page inspired by nownownow.com.