Let’s challenge ourselves this week.
Lots of things we could busy ourselves doing, but what one thing could you do that would really move you towards a big goal? What one thing have you been procrastinating on for way too long? What one action has the potential to really make a difference?
Let’s do this. No excuses this week. Let’s knuckle down and get that thing done. One big push.
Not sure what that thing is for you? Some suggestions…
- Pick up the phone and make that call.
- Block off a chunk of hours to really make a dent in that big project of yours.
- Fulfill that promise you made to your kid.
- Ask that guy/girl out on a date.
- Book that trip.
- Start that blog.
- Take some time off just for you.
- Stand up to that bully.
- Spend some quality time with that special person in your life.
- Make a donation to that non-profit you love.
- Tell the world your secret.
- Quit your job.
- Leave that relationship.
- Start those guitar lessons.
- Get rid of all the crap that’s cluttering up your life.
- Visit family.
- Say you’re sorry.
- Start that course.
- Reply to that email.
- Tell the truth.
- Forgive yourself.
- Just decide already.
What’s that one big thing for you? And when exactly are you going to do it?