Late last year I took the plunge, leaving the cozy confines of my 9-to-5 job and striking out on my own to try figure out this whole self-employment dealio. In March I launched my first ever paid product: A Course In Courage. As the name suggests, it’s an online course that aims to help people level up their feelings of personal empowerment and self-confidence.
It’s been my intention all along to document all the ups and downs of my journey here on the blog, so with that in mind I decided to write up a report detailing my experience building, launching and marketing A Course In Courage. I got a little carried away though and ended up writing more than 4,000 words. Oops!
In the report you’ll find all the behind-the-scenes info about the course, and answers to such questions as…
- How much work went into creating it?
- How many people signed up?
- What has the feedback been like?
- How much money have I made from the course?
- If I had to start over again from scratch, what would I do differently?
This report certainly won’t be relevant to many of you who read this blog, but there’s likely something in there for you if you’re interested in the process of creating and selling products online. I don’t claim to be an expert on this subject by any means, but I hope you can learn a few things from reading about my experience with A Course In Courage.
As with my monthly finance and traffic reports, this report is available exclusively to my email subscribers. To get access, enter your email address in the box below (click here if you don’t see it).
- If you’re not yet a subscriber, you’ll have to confirm your address by checking your inbox and clicking a link I send to you.
- If you’re already a subscriber, simply enter your email address again, hit submit, and you’ll be taken immediately to a full list of my finance reports and some other fantasticness. Don’t worry, you won’t be subscribed twice.
Just to be clear: By entering your email address above, you’re signing up to receive email updates from me. That means whenever I post something on the blog, you’ll be notified via email. I may also send out a rare message that doesn’t appear on the blog. You’ll be able to subscribe at any time via a link at the bottom of each email.
Let me know via the comments if you have any questions.